As the congregation soon outgrew the Montrose building, in 1957, with great financial sacrifice, a larger building was constructed at the same location. The church took on the new address of 706 College Street.
After 40 years of service, Luigi Ippolito was succeeded by his son Daniel who was elected as the new Senior pastor of the congregation early in 1958.
Under Pastor Manafo’s vision, the congregation moved from Howard Park to Weston Road in Woodbridge, and took on the name of New Life Christian Church. The historical ground breaking ceremony took place in June 2003.
While the building project was still in progress, it was with great sadness that the congregation of NLCC experienced the passing of their Pastor in June of 2004.
With the help of interim pastors and passionate lay leaders, the building project was brought to completion. In October of 2004 New Life Christian Church held its first service at its new home at 8111 Weston Road!
This is only a very brief synopsis that spans many years. It is a history that has its foundational values set solidly on fervent prayer, a passion to see people come to the Lord, and on meeting the needs of people within their sphere of influence. Our vision is to continue to build on the foundation left to us by our forefathers so that we may reach new heights as the Lord wills and leads.