updated August 03 @ 15:00pm
We continue to have a great time worshiping and hearing from God’s word together each weekend. The service times will continue with Friday night at 8pm, Sunday morning 9am Italian service, 10am and 11:15am English services.
NewLife Café is reopening this Friday night for those comfortable attending! Come out for some free coffee, on the house (donations accepted but not required).
Upcoming Baptism– We are happy to announce the next baptism will take place on Sunday, September 12th. If you are interested, please reach out to the office at email@example.com.
Feel free to register for more than one service at this time, as we are able to accommodate more people in our services while still maintaining the appropriate physical distancing. Please visit the following links for registration to ensure there is a spot available for you (our services will also continue to be streamed on our YouTube channel):
- Friday 8 pm – – https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/
800pm-friday-worship-service- at-newlife-church-tickets- 165949183475
- Sunday 10am English – https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/
1000am-sunday-worship-service- at-newlife-church-tickets- 165949221589
- Sunday 11:15am English –https://www.
eventbrite.ca/e/1115am-sunday- worship-service-at-newlife- church-tickets-165949241649
If you sign up for a service and cannot make it for whatever reason, please cancel your reservation through your confirmation email, as we want to ensure those who want to come to a service are able to. Details on how to cancel your reservation are found in your confirmation email you received with your original booking. If you are trying to sign up and Eventbrite shows the service is full, you will need to pick another service time.
Online Service Link
If you are watching from home, you can access our online service from our YouTube Channel.
The links for the online service will be posted on Friday.
What We’re Doing:
- All staff and volunteers (not on the stage) will be wearing masks.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- All NewLife experiences will be a touchless experience, and all high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
- We will not be distributing bulletins. Please visit our website to stay connected.
- You will enter the building and your seating will be assigned by ushers.
- No food or beverages will be offered.
- No offering plates will be passed. Instead, check out www.NewLifecc.ca/give for all your giving options. Additionally, there will be a drop box before leaving the sanctuary for anyone who desires to give.
- All seat-back materials, papers, and pens except offering envelopes will be removed.
- All services are open to children of all ages, but all children will need to stay with their parents at all times in the sanctuary.
- Each service will be limited to 40 minutes in length.
How You Can Help:
- If you do not feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us online.
- Be sure to arrive on time. Our doors open 15 minutes before the start of service and close 15 minutes after the start.
- Kindly sit where the ushers guide you as you enter the sanctuary. This is for the safety of everyone in attendance, and we greatly appreciate your cooperation.
- Please wear your mask at all times. (Face shields are acceptable for those with health exemptions).
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests. Unfortunately, but understandably, this means handshakes and hugs are discouraged.
Your personal safety is important to us, but ultimately is your responsibility. If you feel uncomfortable attending church at this time we understand and leave that decision entirely up to you.
Should you have any questions please email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see below for previous updates:
We want to encourage everyone to keep up with the weekly tithes and offerings so that we can continue to take care of the needs of NLCC as well as be in a position to offer help to others. You can now also give to the church with Interac E-transfer or with Txt2Give. If you have not yet done so, we encourage you to register to give online by following the prompts on our website, giving by text message with Txt2Give, or by giving with e-transfer from your online banking account. Details for all giving methods are outline at www.newlifecc.ca/give
Right Now Media
I’m excited to share that our church now has access to an extensive, new video library called RightNow Media! It’s like the “Netflix of Video Bible Studies” and has a HUGE library of faith-based videos that you can access whenever and wherever you want—on your phone, iPad, computer, or at home on your TV.
As a church staff, we’re always looking for ways to help you develop and strengthen your faith. We believe that RightNow Media will be a tool to serve you as you live out your faith at home, at work and in your neighborhood. RightNow Media has videos for everyone—kids, youth, parents, married couples, college students, single adults, working professionals—all aimed at helping you grow.
This is your official invitation email for FREE access to RightNow Media.
To get started, simply click the link below, sign up for an account, and you’re all set to explore more than 20,000 videos. We pray that RightNow Media will be a blessing for you and your family
We look forward to spending time with you in prayer tonight at 8:00pm and at our Sunday Services at 10:30am and 12:00pm.
We love and miss you all, and you are continually in our prayers. Let’s stay connected as we navigate this difficult time together.
We look forward to be able to resume our gathering together once again.
The Children and Youth Departments will be in contact through social media and email, posting teaching videos and activities. The Youth Department will also be in contact through a shared Bible plan through the YouVersion app that relates to the current teaching and curriculum. Through this platform the youth can discuss the devotional being studied. See the youth Instagram to stay up to date with all communication. Instagram- @newlifechurchyouth
Given the anxiety that many people feel at this time, it may be a good opportunity to share the love of God with your unchurched friends and family members. We encourage you to invite them to join us online and follow us on social media.
If you need help please contact us at email@example.com or on 905-265-8828 and we will do all we can to help.
Lastly, in spite of this setback our plan is to build a strong community and to stay connected. We want you to know that we are constantly searching for ways to serve you better, so please stay connected. Our prayer is that this experience will make us even stronger as a church family. Let’s never forget that ultimately God is still in control. We are confident that through it all we will see God turn this around.